Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cool Weather

Here it is June 10th. We have just finished the pick-up here at the farm. It is so cold. I want to start a fire but I don't have it in me to find some kindling. Josh has headed back out to Canard where he is fixing some equipment and getting things ready for activities tomorrow.

The kids are in bed. Izaak is telling me that Frank is keeping him awake. I think that is quite convenient for him....but that is ok.

The greenhouse is full of aphids, something that we need to address tomorrow.

Hopefully we will get rain and lots of it. We really need a good soaking.

I have agreed to speak on Sunday AM at the 2nd New Farmers Gathering this weekend. I am looking forward to participating. Last year I wasn't able to make it and heard such wonderful things about it. I have a link to the gathering info on the blog here. You might want to check it out.

No more news - well except that the desk is full of paper work. I need to get the organic certification paper work finished. It takes a lot of time and it hasn't made it to the top of the pile. Apparently I am late in sending it in so hopefully it will all be ok.

Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Great bounty basket this week, Patricia...the swiss chard was delicious!
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time at the New Farmers Gathering Patricia. I am sure you will be inspirational. I would love to check it out, but you know how weekends are ... to many things to do, so little time.

    ReplyDelete