Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday July 12

Izaak used the camera this morning to take some photos of what is happening on the farm.


Josh watering.
The lavender that I harvested this morning
The Basil tunnel.
The honey bee in the lavender - I just love this lavender.
Izaak chilling in the hammock.
A lady bug thankfully feeding on the aphids. (all the black is aphids)
Our Cauliflower that we messed up on this year. It is about the size of the palm of my hand. Too bad. :( I understand that cauliflower is a heavy feeder and needs nitrogen - obviously it didn't get enough.
A bumble bee.

We had a great day together today - this evening we went for a walk and Izaak and I tried catching frogs in the pond. No catches - but great attempts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patricia,

    That cauliflower could still size up. If we ever get some sun.

    ReplyDelete