Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Organic Inspection

Wow - what an afternoon. The organic inspector was here today. It is so much work to do everything right. It is also a lot of work to not beat yourself up when you don't have it all right. I just want to have all the correct systems in place for tracking and recording and have it all come together.

During the inspection the inspector asks me to trace the carrots that were in your share last week. I have all the info of when they were picked, who planted them, when they were planted, but I don't know which variety they are out of the 4 we purchased. That is not cool. I need to know the seed. Of course it would happen with the one item that I knew I didn't know. I guess that is why we have these processes. We need to keep improving.

Have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment