Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Friday, August 14, 2009

Working in the Kitchen

Well we have the kitchen in working order.
Today Valarie (mom in law) and Kayla (next door neighbour + farm helper) and I froze shredded zucchini - we have missed some during picking and now they are massive - the best for baking. So in the winter for those of you who are 52 weeker's we will have zucchini. Also - Kayla spent hours today trimming beans. Later on tonight I will steam and freeze them.

Yippee - our family kitchen is free.

Enjoy the night.

3 comments:

  1. Yay1 Baking supplies without the knuckle scaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Chocolate-Zucchini cake all year long. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the pic of the kitchen and DROOLED!!!! My sister and I pickled in hers the other day and I was wishing for bigger space, and more counter, etc.
    I must say too the prospect of someone else doing the grating for me is VERY appealing!!

    ReplyDelete