Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Moving the food movement forward

Today is the second day of my time at Windhorse Farm. There are 35 people here all with the focus of moving the food movement forward. Yesterday we participated in and learned various techniques for working with groups to create energy, excitement and learning. This place is so beautiful and the perfect place for us to come together to focus on food and personal growth. If you would like to follow along with the work here you can check out the http://nsfood.ning.com site for all of the harvest word we are doing.

I am thinking of all of you while I am here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    I am posting a note of appreciation. a couple of days ago I went looking for a recipe (the sweet and sour greens) in my stack of weekly newsletters. As I went through them I realised how much I have enjoyed following along with the adventures of your farming life and the little bits of personal news and the recipes too. You're doing a great job. Thank you for taking the time to make our CSA experience that much better. You know me. I recycle or burn about 99% of the general paper ( we'll call it crap) that comes through our house. I've kept all your letters.
    -CathyO

    ReplyDelete