Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Thursday, November 12, 2009

planning for 2010

For the past number of weeks I have been mulling around the thoughts of how to plan for next year in terms of what will we do differently, what will be the same, do we want to expand our membership or not, etc. Today I am drafting up my ideas for next year and will start to work it down to a plan and then send it off to the designer to add into the materials for a 2010 registration form.

It is hard to believe that a year has past since we first started thinking about offering a CSA. It really was a year ago a couple of weeks ago that I travelled to the CSA conference in Orilla, ON. And now look, we are 34 weeks into our first year of CSA. It is great and it is really fun to think about changes for next year. I am just trying to sort out pickup locations. This is so hard to do because I am not on the receiving end. It is hard to sort out what is the best times, where is the most central and easy to access locations. Honestly, if you have thoughts and feedback please send it along. I am going to draft a quick survey to ask a few questions to help me out.

We have learned so much so far this year - it will be good to incorporate all the learning into next year.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment