Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday September 5th

Today Calvin is planting spinach for the winter shares. He harvested some melons today. We are thinking that this week we will have melons ready. Yippy!
This picture was taken last week. Gerald is in front with the red hat and Calvin bringing up the rear.



Last night Josh and I had a few friends over for a full moon bonfire in the field. It was very nice. I was thinking I should have taken pictures, but I didn't. Earlier in the evening Izaak, Lily and Frank were helping to set up chairs. They were having fun in the alfalfa field and they looked so cute with the alfalfa up to their waists. Throughout the evening there were lots of kids running around, roasting marshmallows and just having fun. It is the kind of night that keeps me going for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment