Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Giving it up for Nature:)

Josh is reading to the kids and afterwards we are heading out to bring in the last of the tomatoes that were picked today. They are calling for -3 tonight which means the end of the tomatoes in the tunnels, the end of many things. It is kindof a stressful feeling - both Josh and I are walking around combing our hands through our hair today - and slowly exhaling. I often wonder if we'll get use to it, or if for the rest of our lives of farming we will feel a bit of anagnst at this juncture.
Tis the time for cold breezes and flurries - I was just hoping they'd come a few weeks later. Enjoy the night.

1 comment:

  1. You can't beat it so you may as well roll with it :( I de-seeded and froze three bags of tomaotes tonight and I chopped up all thos peppers for freezing. I have to say it is satisfying to see things "put up" in the freezer. Thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete