Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Friday, March 19, 2010

Finalized the list

Today Justine and I finalized the list. It is a plan for what will be in the baskets each week and then I can create a planting schedule based on the time it takes for each of the crops to grow. (it is in pencil so hard to see)

It is Friday afternoon and I am feeling like tomorrow will be a full work day outside. This weather is something else. The greenhouse is nearly full of planted trays - some have already popped up.

I am just getting around to year end activities - Carolyn has been helping me clean up a few errors. For those of you who are accountants I know we are pushing it, sorry:)

Have a wonderful weekend!! The forecast looks great for life and dry for the farm. Luckily your farm is situated on top of a large water reserve - there is water everywhere on this farm. Hopefully we'll never see a day when that water is gone.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment