Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday March 3

I will leave this blog post open for random comments by you. Feel free to express. What do you think of this new concept? Where would you like to see it? Or would you? Do you like we should start a Taproot Farms facebook page? Would you join? Would it be a better way to communicate with people? It would be nice to see everyones faces, for those of you that I don't get to see at pickups.

7 comments:

  1. I would certainly join a Facebook page/group. I'm all about Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention, the graphics work is wonderful. Lisa Hines does amazing work. She put a photo of my daughter on a larger than life pull up banner stand! Congratulations on partnering with Little Horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ad - the font might be a little too close to Farmer's milk font (you don't want people to get confused) but otherwise it's very cool.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this :) Just the sort of thing an Outstanding Young Farmer would produce! Really modern and eye catching. And a nice addition to the information card you put in the boxes last week.

    I say yes to facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`m new to Tap Root this year and would certainly join a facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ad and concept Patricia - certainly eyecatching and makes a big point.
    Facebook is also a great idea - I think the more you can get in front of people, the better.
    Congrats too on you and Josh being named as Outstanding Young Farmers - I can't honestly think of a more deserving farm family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, I don't do Facebook and wouldn't join. I love the blog, but that certainly doesn't mean you shouldn't be on Facebook. So many people are. Just please, don't give up the blog in order to do it.

    ReplyDelete