Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Planning for the party

Today Lydia made two soups and I made a chili. Nicole dropped of the rolls. We have everything ready for a nice time together with friends, CSA members and family.

I know the forecast isn't so great. Obviously, if it doesn't seem safe, then we'll plan to see you another time. Otherwise, we will be at 1702 Church Street even if we get 25 cm of snow. We can walk:) Also, if you feel like parking at the farm house (1736 Church St), you can walk down to Swallows Nest. Josh will be looking after the parking end, but if you don't mind the stroll that might keep things less congested.

I hope you have a lovely evening!

I am feeling festive, finally. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Listen. I have to tell you that I made that smoked sausage soup recipe AND IT TOTALLY ROCKED.

    ReplyDelete