Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the view...

out my window is looking chilly. Since being away I have a large stack of papers to sort out on my desk. Bills to pay, taxes to file, and notices from school to read. One of today's tasks.
I woke up this morning worried about frozen water. Even though I know better, I am still a reactive person. I don't get the preventative stuff done and then I wake up worrying about if the water hose is ruined because of freezing. Everything is fine. Maybe some day I will establish a routine that boosts preventative measures. Josh is usually always looking out for that stuff, but I still feel worried because I haven't participated and then don't know. The greenhouse was set for 7 degrees last night, that is as cold as the thermostat in the greenhouse will go. The plants in there are fine at 0 degrees.

Last night I handed the chair position of the federation of agriculture in Kings County. Now I am ready to focus in on and farm and the Ag Land Review Committee for the winter.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment