Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sitting in a room

I am currently sitting in a room with about 300 people. We are listening to a presentation on the science of the gut, "The primary importance of the gut in all healing". We just finished watching the noontime film, Dirt. It you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. I am actually thinking that it would be great to get the film into our communities, maybe via the schools as a family film night. We have watched, at noon, Fresh, Food Inc and Dirt. Throughout and at the end of these films I have felt tearful. The strong emotions of feeling helpless and empowered all at the same time.
Obviously I am not learning much right now as I am typing. I will sign off now to take in some of this science. It think that overall the point is, eat probiotics, raw milk and of course a great diet filled with fresh veggies, whole grains....but I will keep you posted.

Thinking of you all!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment