Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rain on December 23rd

It is a drizzly day out there. The view out the window doesn't look so great for venturing out. It's great for the water cycle so I'll be thankful for that.

Today I will work on filling out a nomination form for Outstanding Young Farmers (OYF) Program. Josh and I were nominated, we accepted the nomination and now there is a 6 part document to fill out. There will be an event in February where we will present ourselves, be judged for the recognition of the 2010 Atlantic OYF. It is a national program, so if you win regionally then you go on to compete nationally. Last year the Atlantic Young Farmers won nationally. It is great recognition to our agricultural industry in the Atlantic region.

After I work on that for a bit I will begin putting the shares together for this week. Justine is going to head out at 3PM today to do the deliveries so she can have her evening with family.

I hear there is going to be some snow today. We'll just wait and see what happens. But if you feel uncomfortable to drive, I can place you share in the cooler until tomorrow for you.

Enjoy the drizzly day.

No comments:

Post a Comment