Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Loving You

It is 8:40PM on Sunday night. I have just come upstairs after rinsing the sprouts and placing them in the cooler. I am joining Josh in watching the Super Bowl (except he has fallen asleep with Frank). While I was down stairs I had a moment when I looked at the sprouts as I placed them on the shelf, a moment of why I do this. Often we are asked to explain why we do what we do, why do we farm? At this conference I just returned from we were challenged in some seminars to be sure we know why we are doing what we are doing. Tonight I had a nice moment where it was again very clear to me why I do this. I love working hard to produce food that is healthy for us (you). It feels great to work hard to produce something that is so healthy and to share it with others.
Have a wonderful night and thanks for providing a home for our labours of love.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to YOU and your family for everything you do help us all lead healthy lives. The impact is far reaching. I see it in my children and what they are observing from this process. Hey, my five year old wants to be a Spider Man Organic Farmer when he grows up (:

    Looking forward to those sprouts. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete