Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow day & Missing Items

For those of us in Kings County - we will do the pick up and deliveries tomorrow - Thursday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For those in Halifax and Dartmouth - I understand that there were a few missing items in some shares. Please let me know if you were missing something and next week we can add it in. I am really sorry about that. We have a new(wonderful) person helping out a bit and I have learned a valuable lesson in having procedures in place. I always double and triple check the boxes but I didn't explain that I do that. I now have a CSA box procedure typed up so we can be sure to have consistently full boxes.

Enjoy the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment