Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Friday, April 30, 2010

End of the day. End of the week

Well here it is 4:05 PM on Friday. I just finished entering new CSA members into both the accounting program and the spreadsheet program. Justine is done for the day and the kids are jumping around on the trampoline.

We have finished week 4 this week and I finally feel like I have a handle on names, spreadsheets and numbers. So finally, a bit of order to it all.

I think having order it the key to many things. It is sometimes hard to maintain order when there are lots of things going on, but finally today I feel that there is some resemblence of order in the office.

Tonight we are gathering together with a group of friend who are interested in viewing the film DIRT. If you have a group of friends and you;d like to use the movie, just let me know. I can't lend it out until after the DIRT showings are finished but starting in June - we can pass it around.

And on Saturday night there is a Grand Reviaval at Sutton Oak Farms on Church Street. A great list of performers will hit the farm, the Hupman Brothers included. It is looking like a full weekend.

If there is anyone out there who has a love for staining and varnishing floors, let me know. Swallows Nest is coming along so nicely - walls painted, bathroom in, new floor upstairs and newly varnished floor down stairs, newly tiled shower. And brand new beds. I am so excited for when everything is in place.

Oh, it is starting to down pour - the kids are running in, gotta go.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment