Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The sun is out

Finally the sun is shining. The farm is quite wet but hopefully we will get back into the regular swing of planting in a day or so after things dry out.

Last week, our first week of the 26 week CSA went over okay. We had a few hiccups on Monday and a few on Thursday but overall it was a great week. We are two days into week two and I am finally getting to a blog entry.

I've had lots on my mind to write here but the days are going so fast I can't believe it.

We have new sheep on the farm. They arrived on Sunday. I gave a tour to a small group of University students yesterday. They are learning about food, culture, health, etc. Sounds like an interesting class. They heard all of my opinions on how we eat and the choices we make.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment