Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Taxes

What a beautiful morning.

Last night I met up with Mike who is creating a new and improved website for us. We will have the ability to do add on's and payment processing so you can add on a flat of berries or a pound of basil to your CSA and pay with paypal. I am really excited about this and hope that it will work better for everyone.

Let me know if you would like to be one of the members who test runs it for us to see that we have all the bugs worked out.

The farm is hopping today. We have Tim harvesting some garlic scapes that will be added to the shares going out today. Calvin is harvesting mixed greens, Gerald is harvesting spinach and green onions. Lousie and a new addition Jem are bagging. And Andy is planting two rows of sage plants for next year.

Sylvan is building the moveable chicken house.

And in a few minutes I will be off to the accountants office to file my taxes. Nothing like the last minute.......

Have a great day everyone! It is June 15th - what a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great news about add-ons and online payment. Also think the switch to an online newsletter was a great idea.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help test-drive the new site. I'm plenty opinionated that way. :-)

    ReplyDelete