Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Monday, January 11, 2010

A chance to post

Today has been one of those days when each time I sit down to type something I get distracted and time out before getting anything up.

A lot has been happening. I ordered sprouting seeds today to begin the winter months of sprouts. On the weekend we tried the popcorn again. This time is was dry enough and it popped in the microwave. We had a delicious helping of our own Taproot Popcorn. Today Josh and Ron worked at getting a plastic wall divider up in the greenhouse. I got the final edits completed on the 2010 registration form. And, I cooked a very interesting supper. I soaked some beans last night, cooked them this afternoon and then made a soup like meal. Onions, carrots, cabbage all sauted. Added it to the beans along with cooked bacon. Then I added a few cups of water a few spices and we had a yummy meal. Izaak loved it as did Josh. My vote is that it was filling. Frank and Lily ate it all up too. I served it with rice.

I have pictures of all these farm activities but before I get distracted again, I'll post this and hopefully add the pictures later when I can find the camera. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment