Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28th

Last night was the first Agricultural Land Review public consultation meeting. It was held at the multipurpose room at the Forum in Halifax. If you are interested in following along on this you can check out the website www.nsaglandreview.com.

I realized last night that I will be missing everyone for the most part of February. There is a public meeting scheduled every Wednesday in February. So I will be be around on share night for the month. I will miss everyone.

I started the mung bean sprout yesterday and today the greenhouse is getting cleaned up and ready for the next batch of greens to go in.

Here is Josh, Lily, Frank and Valarie. They are all wearing lovely sweaters that a good friend of Valaries made. Frank is 21/2 now - he's growing so fast.


1 comment: