Welcome to Taproot!

Happy viewing and please provide feedback - it helps us grow

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wind

Well it is 4:07 AM. I haven't been able to sleep much tonight as the wind is gusting so much it sounds like the greenhouse will drift away. Josh just got up and is pounding boards down to help hold the plastic in place. I am reminding myself that there are some things we must accept - wind tonight is one of them. I will keep you posted.

This week Josh and I are participating in Hort Congress and the Fruit Growers conference. Yesterday the Hort Congress keynote speaker was a woman from Iowa, Jolene Brown. She was great - reminding us to be current, willing to adapt and change and to have fun while doing it. An overall great message.

I am a bit behind this week as I just realized that I haven't posted the share list for this week. I guess that is what happens when I get out of routine and am not in my office.

Well - I am off to try for a bit more sleep. I hope you are all well and that the wind isn't too bad where you live tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to see you were up at 4AM. Hope you got back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were not alone. I also was up at 4am awakened by the howling wind and pounding surf out here in Cow Bay, on the edge of the magnificent Atlantic.

    Philip, Cow Bay

    ReplyDelete